Re: clip-art

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Mac and Linux
Subject: Re: clip-art
On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 22:37, Chris Gehlker wrote:

> Just to satisfy my curiosity, how can clip art have any association
> with a particular OS. I mean clip art is just graphics files, right?
> Why wouldn't it work in Linux?

---
It works fine - I've got a large cd collection in Macintosh HFS which my
linux cd can't seem to make sense of but I can put it in a Macintosh and
move the pictures over to Linux. Also, the EPS 'preview' images don't
work since they too are Macintosh but the eps files themselves are fine
- the same holds true (previews) on my Windows machine.

Craig