Re: I found this in my draft box.

Author: Mike
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: I found this in my draft box.
I would like to know how it ended up in your draft box as well.. I have tried
Mepis. I was not overly impressed. I have been trying all of the live cd's
and so far I do like Knoppix the best. I hated Mandrake Move, and I could not
get SuSE to boot, must be my nvidia 3d video hanging it up. When I used
Mepis, it did not display correctly, and I just hate booting up and having to
change settings immediately. Knoppix also had the best overall package on it.
I only use the cd's at school to avoid using 'doz. At home I am using SuSE
8.2 and I love it.

--
8:46pm up 66 days 3:59, 2 users, load average: 0.40, 0.17, 0.06
Linux linux 2.4.20-4GB #1 Mon Mar 17 17:54:44 UTC 2003 i686 unknown unknown