Mailman, postfix troubles

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Mailman, postfix troubles
I think I have narrowed this down quite a bit as Mailman definately sends mail
now. Fixed it's MTA reference to point at Postfix.

However, it is not reading any mail. The mail to the mail list is just
sitting in the mail list user inbox. I must be doing something wrong because
postfix just puts the mail in the box and Mailman does not go get it or
receive it.

Any pointers anyone? Brian maybe?

Alan