bochs and bximage~ What other architecture aside from Apple/…

Author: Chris Gehlker
Subject: bochs and bximage~ What other architecture aside from Apple/IBM clones
On Jan 31, 2004, at 3:14 PM, Michael Havens wrote:

> Portable x86 emulator? Ohhhhh. Is this for those who are not on x86
> computers?

That's hardly it's biggest use. Imagine that you work where you need to
support three flavors of Windows and four distributions of Linux and
you need the ability to be in any one of those environments with a
couple of key strokes. Imagine that you are the kind of developer who
isn't satisfied with saying 'It works on my hardware running my
favorite distro with my favorite window manager so it must be done.'