CD sound

Author: fhdavenport
Subject: CD sound
Yup. Same here. It's not a physical connection problem because the =
cotton picker worx in WinXP. I tried cranking every software volume =
control I could find in 8.2 and still no joy. I looked for radio =
buttons/checkmarks that were muting the drive and I couldn't find =
anything blocked. The drive spins in my case and the timer =
runs.....just 'nada from the speakers. It's gonna' be something dumb =
I've overlooked. Maybe I've got too much running here. Usually, I just =
watch for smoke.

fhd
=20
----- Original Message -----=20