Linux Screen Scraper

Author: Lee Einer
Subject: Linux Screen Scraper
What you can do (assuming you have the full mozilla suite,) is select
the text, copy, click window--> composer> and paste the links into the
open composer page. The composer page will only save as html, but you
can always reopen the saved links with OpenOffice or similar if you want
it in a different format.

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry
http://www.dosmanosjewelry.com