Qwest HSI

Author: BoBB
Subject: Qwest HSI
Are you sure it comes in over your phone line? I did lots of
expirementing when I had vdsl, and on the back of the gateway box the
only thing going in was a coax cable. Although there was an optional
rj-11 in for caller id on tv(very nice btw). AFACT when I checked was
that it had to have come in through the cable line. Then again I could
be wrong.