Qwest HSI

Author: Ted Gould
Subject: Qwest HSI
--=-JV5MNagDHcR7irUKbQvr

Well, I have Qwest VDSL right now - and it runs over my phone line - not
the cable... I really do love the large upload bandwidth as it makes
printing pictures online actually practical. It also makes updating
one's webpage much nicer also. The VDSL folks are also much easier to
deal with than other Qwest people, they seem to be their own department
(i.e. I don't connect through MSN).

        --Ted

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 01:07, BoBB wrote:
> I used to have that at my old house, its actually vdsl or video dsl as
> ive heard, and yes it does come over the cable line, not as fast as cable
> internet though, they have a 640k service and a 1mb service, also they
> dont cap thier upload so if you do alot of uploading you will like it :) =

> was getting speeds sometimes upwards of 1mb upload on various tests.
>=20
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 12:02:11AM -0700, Nathan England wrote:
> >
> >=20
> > On friday I am getting Qwest HSI. But to my surprise it is not DSL. My =

area=20
> > does not support DSL. Instead it runs over cable. Is anyone else using =

this?
> > The woman who came to my house said it was deffinately cable, and used =

a cable=20