Programming Help c++

Author: Aaron Cordova
Subject: Programming Help c++
I'm developing a instant messaging program that will be console based. I
just want to use regular communication. There will be no need for any fancy
features, and no file transfer. All it needs to do is handle text. I am
running into problems when I look for documentation on how to communicate
over the net using c++. Yes the code must be in c++. Yes there are thousands
of messengers around but I am trying to wrote one just so I can learn how to
'talk' over the net using c++. Can anyone point me to an article that will
give me a start?

Aaron Cordova

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.