SE Linux & Firewall Builder

Author: Michael Seidner
Subject: SE Linux & Firewall Builder
I have just been reading about SE Linux (Security Enhanced Linux)
developed by the NSA. Looks very interesting as I am looking to improve
the firewalls I sell to my customers. Also a product out there called
Firewall Builer which has an excellent GUI interface for creating your
firewall rules. Both could be used to build an outstanding Linux
firewall. Has anyone had any experience with either of these? Also it
could make for an interesting presentation at one of the meetings. I
also want to thank Hans for allowing me to present the Freeswan product
at the meeting this week!

Michael D. Seidner
MDS Computer Services
602-454-6470