Flyer RC3

Author: David Huerta
Subject: Flyer RC3
> I don't see that on the flyer. Copyright should be you, PLUG, or AZOTO,
> though, not UAT. Well, it should be whomever you wish to assign copyright
> to, but I suggest one of those 3 rather than UAT :).

I was only placing that for the usage of the UAT logo, but I took it off
and put the plug logo back at the bottom with the web address, and
placed the TACLUG text right underneath the pumpkin, something I didn't
think about until now. I have no desire to proclaim my own copyright
disclaimer. I've given everyone permission to use it, and I *do* expect
to see it used.

--
// David Huerta
// Insert creative sig here.