Flyer RC3

Author: der.hans
Subject: Flyer RC3
Am 20. Oct, 2003 schw=E4tzte David Huerta so:

> I've added TACLUG's guidlines to the flyer, although it made the PLUG
> logo jumm to the next page. I've moved the logo to the top-left corner
> of the pumpkin, and in order to balance it out and keep it from looking
> unbalanced, placed a UAT logo on the other side. I'm pretty sure
> there's now a need for some copyright information placed on the flyer.
> For now, I've placed a "UAT (c) copyright blah blah blah," but will

I don't see that on the flyer. Copyright should be you, PLUG, or AZOTO,
though, not UAT. Well, it should be whomever you wish to assign copyright
to, but I suggest one of those 3 rather than UAT :).

> replace that as soon as I find out what I need to write, which should be
> only a line long if there's any chance I can get PLUG's addy down there
> as well. Here's the flyer again:
>
> http://members.cox.net/huertanix/delug/installfest_flyer.pdf

Is this the newest version of the flyer?

As far as I'm concerned go with this once you've met the copyright
requirements for the pumpkin.

I don't think we need a copyright on the flyer, but feel free to add it if
you wish.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen