Flyer RC3

Author: David Huerta
Subject: Flyer RC3
I've added TACLUG's guidlines to the flyer, although it made the PLUG
logo jumm to the next page. I've moved the logo to the top-left corner
of the pumpkin, and in order to balance it out and keep it from looking
unbalanced, placed a UAT logo on the other side. I'm pretty sure
there's now a need for some copyright information placed on the flyer.
For now, I've placed a "UAT (c) copyright blah blah blah," but will
replace that as soon as I find out what I need to write, which should be
only a line long if there's any chance I can get PLUG's addy down there
as well. Here's the flyer again:

http://members.cox.net/huertanix/delug/installfest_flyer.pdf

--
// David Huerta