Installfest flyer, v1.0 Beta

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Installfest flyer, v1.0 Beta
George Gambill wrote:

> I seem to remember that in the past PLUGers placed flyers like this around
> town in prominent places.
>
> Is that a worth while effort? I have to believe it is.
>
> If so,
>
> If you are willing to place some, let us know (on list) where you are
> placing them. This will give other PLUGers (such as myself) the idea as to
> what type of places might be appropriate. You can't know something until
> you learn it.
>
> Thanks all, and a special thanks to David,
>
> George

Be careful. While I wish we had a flyer done weeks ago, let's not get
ahead of ourselves.

David did a great flyer. Excellent. However, it is still "Beta," as
tagged in the subject line. Let's not pass it out before it is a solid
v1.0.

Has the "Where" and "When" been corrected?

Has final decision been made about keeping the pumpkin or replacing it
with the standard PLUG logo?

And, a question from me: What is the source of the pumpkin image? Has
the copyright holder of the image allowed us directly or indirectly to
use it? Just because it is on the net, if that is where it came from,
does not mean it can be used anywhere, by anyone? If David created it
then he can grant permission. If not, we need to seek it or not use the
image.

Alan