lots a newbie questions.

Author: Sylvie
Subject: lots a newbie questions.
Monday, October 13, 2003 8:30 AM, Steve wrote:

>> I read (iirc) that RH ES is based on RH 7.2. I know that the source RPMs
>> for ES are available for download (but no iso images). One might "roll
>> their own" RH ES by starting with 7.2 as a build platform, integrating
>>the ES RPMs then adding the erratta updates -- I don't know for sure
>> that the erratta are available for download but I'd be surprised if
>> they're not.

I will look into this approach. Thanks

>> Sounds like it'd keep a person busy for awhile - I'd check around if
>> someone's already done that or published a better procedure.

Appreciate that, I will too.

>> I finally got my stinking email accounts and spam problem under control
>> again. For the moment.

Not sure what kind of boxen you have.... as this link appears to be mostly
related to MAC OS but it may help
http://search.symantec.com/custom/us/query.html (Symantec Security
FYI: Since I have installed NIS in a mickey soft (arggh) environment I have
gotten ZERO spam, you will need to set it to your specs ...

Sylvie - Owner
480 570 0281
iSylvie.com
Data Solutions