Postings identification

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Postings identification
Messages from plug lists can be sorted in several ways:

-All emails from the lists contain tags identifying the mail from an email list. For example, if you view the source of one of the list mails you will see these tags:

KMail and many other clients automatically see these tags when you attempt to make a filter for the mail, asking if you want to filter as a mailing list.

-All emails from the list are set with the Repy-To appropriate for the list, such as:
-All emails from the list are To: the appropriate list, such as:

Any of these mail fields should be filter-able to make a filter and put the mail in whatever box you want. Maybe standard Windows clients or free web based email can only filter on the Subject line, which is what you are asking. Pesonally, I like it the way it is since the Subject line is kept shorter and the other fields work fine for filtering.

Alan