GIMP Presentation

Author: Ted Gould
Subject: GIMP Presentation
--=-+REOMqlbalzLRn/FJSnw

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 12:00, George Gambill wrote:
> > From: "Ted Gould" <>
> > My Blender-Fu has gone downhill dramatically, but I could so Sodipodi
> > and GIMP.
> Does this mean we can put you down for Blender demos???

I would really prefer if someone else could do it... but I could
probably show some stuff. I haven't really used Blender since they put
menus on it (pre 2.x series - think mouse gestures) but I could probably
make some spheres or something. I've never used any of the animation or
the physics stuff though.

        --Ted

--=-+REOMqlbalzLRn/FJSnw

--=-+REOMqlbalzLRn/FJSnw--