GIMP Presentation

Author: der.hans
New-Topics: EZ Red Eye Removal Technique Was:GIMP Presentation
Subject: GIMP Presentation
Am 29. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Ted Gould so:

> The only issues I could see there is space and machines. I wasn't
> thinking about scripted demos though. I thought I would just play
> around with GIMP and talk about what I'm doing ;) Do you think scripted
> would be better? I was thinking more about letting people walk up and

Whichever you want to do would be better :).

> go: "Can it do?" and then show them. (note to self: better make sure
> and bring the books for help :)

That would be an excellent style of demo if you can do it.

> My Blender-Fu has gone downhill dramatically, but I could so Sodipodi
> and GIMP.

Cool. That's the more useful of the 3. We could see about a small scripted
demo for Blender just to show off :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans