list etiquitte

Author: David Huerta
Subject: list etiquitte
I have to agree. Its a bit more like a real English structure to post a
response either on the top or bottom of a message rather than in between
someone else's message. I simply don't like scrolling down, especially
in Evolution and LookOut. If it'll keep someone from throwing
themselves into the (so-called) Salt River with a cinder block tied to
their ankle, then I'll gladly oblige and start dissecting messages.