list etiquitte

Author: Bart Garst
Subject: list etiquitte
On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 11:50, Mike Starke wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 11:32:15AM -0700, Bart Garst wrote:
> /_
> /_This logic is flawed. I expect people to top post & in-line where
> /_appropriate. Robert expects people to bottom post. We are both part of the
> /_same list so how can a person comply with this logic?
>
> Could you please give an example of when top posting is appropriate?

Anytime I'm not directly answering a question embedded in the body of a
message.

The point was it's a personal preference. I should not have to justify
to you or anyone else why I like something or dislike something.

I like to use a graphical email client with a preview pane. It's easier
for me to see the responses when they are top posted. Whether you like
it or not, that's how is is. And on that same token, whether I like it
or not, I deal with bottom posts/top
posts/in-line/prefixed/non-prefixed.

Bart