list etiquitte

Author: Ed Skinner
Subject: list etiquitte
On Friday 26 September 2003 11:32, Bart Garst wrote:
> >      If your goal is to communicate, do what the reader expects.

> This logic is flawed. I expect people to top post & in-line where
> appropriate. Robert expects people to bottom post. We are both part of =

the
> same list so how can a person comply with this logic?

     In using this list, my goal is to get help from the members. *Most* =
of=20
them seem to prefer bottom-posting so I bottom-post hoping that *most* of=
 the=20
members will consider my request.
     Of course, this is a lot easier when it's one-on-one. Then I do what=
ever=20
it appears the other person prefers.

--=20
Ed Skinner, , http://www.flat5.net/