Need help configuring a print server

Author: Mark Phillips
Subject: Need help configuring a print server
Brian,

It sounds as if you have the solution I need! All the other machines on
the network are windows machines.

Would you be willing to help me understand how to set up the p166?

I have installed/used RedHat, Mandrake, and Debian, but setting up the
printing has always been difficult for me. I can install Debian on the
box (just vanilla stable woody? Is that what I need?), but I am not sure
where to go from there. What packages and what configuration I need to
make. I can't pay you, but the 80 students working on the National
Engineer's Week Future City competition
(http://www.imerc.com/futurecity/Default.htm) will be forever grateful!

"The Future City Competition is a national program sponsored by the
engineering community to promote technological literacy and engineering
to middle school students. The program fosters an interest in math,
science, and engineering through hands-on, real world applications. The
competition is open to all public, private and parochial schools. The
national finals of the Future City Competition are a featured event
during National Engineers Week, with students from across the country
competing in Washington, D.C. The Future City Competition offers
students a fun way to learn about engineering and cities of the future."

Thanks!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
480 945-0798 office