How can I switch back to Konqueror?

Author: Bart Garst
Subject: How can I switch back to Konqueror?
I think that if you remove it and it's configuration files, then
reinstall it your config problem might go away. The problem is this is a
windows type of fix. I would only do this as a last resort.

My experience has been to back track what you did (exactly) before the
problem occured. This may lead you to the cause of your problem.

Another idea is to create a dummy user account and try using konqueror
as that user. If it's still broken you know it's a system-wide config
error. Did you make mozilla the default browser when you were root or
norm-user?

Bart