Getting hammered by spam virus :-(

Author: Don Calfa
Subject: Getting hammered by spam virus :-(
How do you get 300 e-mails a day that is spam? I seriously never get
spam except for 4 a day with my bigfoot address and any adversitements
are from businesses that I purchae goods from. My other e-mail
addresses get zip, none, nada. I make sure that my e-mail address is
never listed anywhere that will be posted somewhere and if I put it on a
website, it's javascript encrypted so it can't be crawled.