InstallFest Status and Hats Off

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: InstallFest Status and Hats Off
der.hans said:
> Am 18. Sep, 2003 schwätzte Matt Alexander so:
>
>> ACK!! Please don't display my email address in future emails. I get
>> enough SPAM as it is.
>
> Please let us know if you'd like to be listed as something other than
> George has or want to not be listed ( but still stay signed up ).
>
> Matt can now be "the volunteer behind the checkered curtain" :).

Would "Matt the Almighty" be too much to ask? ;-) Just obscure the email
addys and s'allgood.

> SPAM reminds me that we might want a presentation on setting up
> SpamAssassin or on using the filters in Kmail/Mozilla/$MUA.
>
> We could also have a presentation on using GNU/Linux as an anti-virus,
> anti-SPAM mail filter.

I'd be happy to. I'm a busy boy these days, but I could give a
presentation on anything from setting up SA as a normal user for personal
filtering to setting up a dedicated anti-virus/SPAM mail relay, depending
on my own preparatory time constraints.
~M