Looking for original Red Hat Linux 8 CD's

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Looking for original Red Hat Linux 8 CD's
I have a simple but perhaps unusual request.

In a certain hardware testing situation and environment and by selecting certain packages, the copies of Red Hat Linux 8.0 that we have tried fail during the install. We have tried two sets of CDs that have worked on various other installtions but fail in this particular situation. Both of these sets are CD-R copies.

As some interested parties are blaming the CD-R media for the failure, we would like to borrow an "official" boxed set of CDs, you know, the ones that come from Red Hat.

So, if anyone has a set of the 3 install CDs from the retail boxed set of Red Hat Linux 8.0 that they would be willing to lend for a few days, we would be grateful. Contact me off list at one of these addresses:

adayley () adtron ! com
alandd () consultpros ! com

Alan