InstallFest Status and Hats Off

Author: der.hans
Subject: InstallFest Status and Hats Off
Am 18. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Matt Alexander so:

> ACK!! Please don't display my email address in future emails. I get
> enough SPAM as it is.

Please let us know if you'd like to be listed as something other than Georg=
has or want to not be listed ( but still stay signed up ).

Matt can now be "the volunteer behind the checkered curtain" :).

SPAM reminds me that we might want a presentation on setting up SpamAssassi=
or on using the filters in Kmail/Mozilla/$MUA.

We could also have a presentation on using GNU/Linux as an anti-virus,
anti-SPAM mail filter.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans