Bandersnatch stolen

Author: David Huerta
Subject: Bandersnatch stolen
It is in Phoenix, but close to Glendale, on Dunlap Ave. The cybercaf=E9
will be open later than the cafeteria and other parts of the campus, but
precisely how late has yet to be decided.

DeLUG's paperwork has been filed, however, it will not officially be
recognized until the next term starting Nov. 1st (until then, we have no
room to hold meetings in). I will be sure to inform the people I know
that are/would be interested in DeLUG about the InstallFest, and perhaps
we can do some pre-organizing for it. When is ASULUG's HackFest
scheduled for? This is the first time I've heard of it.