Was: Re: burning for PPC

Author: Bryce C
Subject: Was: Re: burning for PPC
--=-a80hLnfQKo/3eIB0FpsP

My beige mac, a ppc7200 which has been running for 172 days now so I
don't remember exactly, booted to the OS7 and OS8 discs holing down 'c'.
The ppc7200 is an all pci/scsi system from ~1995 IIRC.
Admittedly, I'm not about to forsake all 172 days of uptime just to see
if =B4CONTROL-OPTION-SHIFT-BACKSPACE=B4 works but 'c' did.
Also of possible note, the SCSI cdrom and the floppy drives are both
Sony's, the HD was originally a Seagate.

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:19, Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 11:30, der.hans wrote:
> > moin, moin,
> >=20
> > anything special needed to burn CDs for booting on PPC?
> >=20
> > I downloaded the Knoppix for PPC image. Checksums match. It won't boot =

on my