Logitech Wireless Mouse

Author: Eric Bishop
Subject: Logitech Wireless Mouse
Hello Plug List (and Patrick),

I just got a Logitech Navigator Wireless Keyboard/Mouse/Webcam combo for
my Birthday. I plugged the receiver into the 2 corresponding PS/2 ports
and the keyboard works great but the mouse will not work. I am running
Mandrake 9.1 and tried to change the Pointer fields of the
/etc/X11/XFree86Config and XFree86Config-4 to have protocol field
reference "auto" which did not work, neither did "PS/2". Does anyone
know what settings should be in the XFree86Config files to get the
wireless mouse to work? I also tried Mandrakes gui front ends, such as
XFdrake, mousedrake, etc..

Thanks,

Eric