OT: Win NT Password Cracking Program

Author: George Gambill
Subject: OT: Win NT Password Cracking Program
I have access to an NT (4.0 I think) with a program we would like to
salvage. Due to company changes, personnel changes an it's having been in
moth balls, no one remembers the (administrative) password. This computer
used to have a single SCSI drive with two partitions. The SCSI is now a
slave drive waiting for me to figure out how to retrieve the password. The
master drive is a 2 partition IDE with dual boot Linux and Win 2000. At
least the Linux partition moves the project into the gray area for this
list.

Google came up with something called "LOphtCrack 4.0". Too expensive for
this project. I am hoping someone on the list knows of better way.

Thanks