How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera

Author: Josef Lowder
Subject: How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera
Thanks for all the responses to this question.

For the time being, I've given up and returned the camera.

At this time, I'm unwilling to upgrade my kernel or Mandrake-Linux
version because the last time I did so, it royally screwed up my system
and it took me several days to get crucial things working again. I have
also read similar comments from others who have upgraded from 8.1 to 9.

While I am a devoted Linux enthusiast, the problems associated with
continually having to upgrade and go through all of the messes associated
with that are terribly, terribly frustrating.

Joe