How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera

Author: Bill Jonas
Subject: How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera
--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 10:03:57AM -0700, Josef Lowder wrote:
> What else should I try?=20

I don't know about your camera model specifically, but you generally
can't do that with a camera, only a card reader. Look into gphoto for
interfacing directly with your digital camera.

--=20
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp--