SCO vs Everyone Else : Some new news links

Author: MCR
Subject: SCO vs Everyone Else : Some new news links
I kind of found it unnerving to find out that some
companies are paying for the liscense. It seems
atleast they should wait to see what happens with the
law suit. This makes me feel like they are even more
of an extorionist. Once the SCO gets smashed by this
lawsuit I sure that company turns around and sue's SCO
for their liscense fee back.

                              mike

http://www.suse.com/us/company/press/press_releases/archive03/sco_redhat.html