maricopa cty CIO gone

Author: der.hans
Subject: maricopa cty CIO gone
Am 01. Aug, 2003 schw=E4tzte Ted Gould so:

> You know, this whole thing is probably going to be decided by a
> committee of folks. I don't know who is choosing that committee - but I

I'm trying to find out, but will certainly accept help with that.

> think that PLUG (or AZOTO) could reasonably ask for a non-voting seat on
> that committee. I guess that would take knowing who is setting up the
> search though...

Hmm, good tactic. I'm not certain about AZOTO involvement. If the committee
is burocratic ( hired county officials ) AZOTO could get involved. If it's
policital ( elected county officials ) AZOTO can't get involved.

In either case PLUG can get involved, which is why I posted it here and not
to the AZOTO board :).

> Also, I don't think that I'm the best candidate, but if all the good
> ones don't want to do it I'll volunteer :)

Yes, let's find candidates we'd like to see in that position and encourage
them to apply.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler