Tired of Being Screwed By Cox (no pun intended)

Author: Steve Holmes
Subject: Tired of Being Screwed By Cox (no pun intended)
SpamAssassin looks right powerful. the only problem I ran into was
trying to run it against single messages took several minutes on my
old 486 box I use for a mail server. If I can speed things up a bit
(I mean quite a bit), I would implement it in a heart beet.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html