Fax server integration with Windows

Author: Mike Starke
Subject: Fax server integration with Windows
On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 09:34:05PM -0700, Emmanuel Gravel wrote:
/_I've done a lot of searching over the last couple of weeks. I've found
/_Windows software for a Hylafax server, I've found "respond" which is
/_supposed to work with sendfax. Because I want to use VOCP on the Linux
/_system, I'm pretty much "stuck" with using sendfax. However, I haven't
/_found much about "respond" so I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to
/_work.
/_
/_What I want is the equivalent of printer drivers for Windows, where,
/_from any application, you could print the document, it would ask for the
/_phone number and a cover page, and send everything to sendfax on the
/_Linux box. Does anyone know of any such software?
/_

On Hylafax's web site, the following is listed; not sure if this will
work.
w2hfax - w2hfax is a versatile HylaFAX client, allowing sending files
directly or sending a fax via printer driver; view incoming and outgoing fax;
cancel and delete fax from the incoming, outgoing or sent folder;
viewing job details; and address books.
See http://sourceforge.net/projects/w2hfax/