Fax server integration with Windows

Author: Emmanuel Gravel
Subject: Fax server integration with Windows
What I was thinking was more along the lines of direct integration
through Samba. Specifically, if there were any Windows "printer drivers"
that would premit printing from any application directly, through Samba,
without modification of the apps (meaning no Office .dot macros) and
eventually to mgetty's sendfax service. This is strictly because I'll be
using VOCP as a voicemail server and caller ID tracker.

Thanks!