Spammer-unfriendly webhosting?

Author: Eric Lee Green
Subject: Spammer-unfriendly webhosting?
This morning my ISP called me and said they'd gotten a nastygram from lawyers
about my site http://evidence-eliminator-sucks.com , which details (well,
detailed) the true story of the whackiest bunch of spammer scammers on the
Internet. This letter threatened to file a lawsuit in England against them
for "aiding and abetting libel" if they did not immediately remove the site
from the Internet. Unfortunately, a) my ISP is a small local business that
doesn't have a stable of trained attack lawyers on staff, and b) they do have
operations in England and thus can't afford to ignore the threat of an
English lawsuit, no matter how unfounded. So while they love spammers about as
much as the rest of us do, they could not afford to keep my site up and
going.

So right now I'm looking for someone who can host the site a) cheaply (free
would be great!), and b) who doesn't have operations in England, and c) hates
spam enough to ignore nastygrams from spammers threatening to sue them in
England (heh). I'd appreciate any help I could get there especially from
anti-spam activists, who surely have faced the same problem
(spammers threatening libel lawsuits because we call them spammers, sigh).
Anyone have some workable solutions? (The site is a flat HTML site, mostly
with a few images, only a couple of which are large and none of which are on
the front page, about the only special thing is that I need PHP or some other
CGI method for a demonstration page where I show how they do one of their
scams).

This has *NOT* been a good month for me, between my employer laying off their
entire U.S. staff, and now this :-(.

--
Eric Lee Green mailto:eric@badtux.org
Unix/Linux/Storage Software Engineer needs job --