PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3545 - 7 msgs

Author: Augie Grayfox
New-Topics: GNU Cash, GNU Cash, already latest install, Advice, apt-get upgrade, apt-get dilema, combining users
Subject: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3545 - 7 msgs
On Tuesday May 6 2003 19:31,:"Bart Garst" <> wrote

*v*
*v*Message: 4
*v*From: "Bart Garst" <>
*v*To: <>
*v*Subject: RE: Help w/ SuSe 8.0 config cdrom
*v*Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:44:53 -0700
*v*Reply-To:
*v*
*v*Are we talking 2 drives or three?
*v*
*v*Did you try indicating the file system type when mounting the CD? DVD?
*v*
*v*mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
*v*
*v*This won't solve your problem with the burner though.
*v*
*v*Bart
*v*
Two drives, cdorm/burner and dvd
fstab settings:

/dev/hdc        /media/cdrecorder       auto    ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0
/dev/sda        /media/cdrom    iso9660 ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0
/dev/hdd        /media/dvd      auto    ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0

These change every time I make config changes.
Suse set up the /media dirs and I have mount files in each one pointing t=
o the=20
current settings and I change all of them anytime I make config changes.
This is driving me nucking futs.

--
Augie Grayfox
grayfox78 at cox dot net

"When things go wrong, don't go with them" Anonymous
--=20