Hardware question. The fixed version.

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Hardware question. The fixed version.
Sorry. I should have proof read it before it was sent.
Here is the fixed version.

---------- Fixed Message ----------

Hello all.
    As you may know it has been determined that my CD Rom is bitting the dust. As
a result of this determination I choose to 'win' one of the Compaq computers
given away as a door prize a couple of weeks ago at the east side PLUG
meeting. The gentleman who donated these informed me that the CD Rom was a
SCSI device and to make it work I just had to remove the board it was
attached to also. The next day I happily opened that box up to discover that
the board it was attached to was the mother board. Does this mean that he was
incorrect when telling me it was a SCSI device. More than that, where are the
used computer hardware stores and how can one tell if the boards or devices
you get there are SCSI or not.
        Any info would be greatly appreciated!
--