Does Linux do games well?

Author: Gary Nichols
Subject: Does Linux do games well?
I can vouch for Wine-X. It's money well spent. I have Diablo II and Jedi
Knight II working flawlessly under it. Those are really the only
windows-based games I play - and now I don't need windows.

As for linux-port games, get on eBay. You can find most of the loki
titles (simcity3k, heroes3, myth2, etc) for $9 - $20.

I own Quake3, Solider Of Fortune, Descent3, Heavy Metal, Myth2 and Heroes
3. All of them run great on an Athlon 800 w/GeForce256 or better in my
case.

Now I just need time to play them...