Phoenix Area Wireless Freenet? (PAWF!)

Author: Technomage
Subject: Phoenix Area Wireless Freenet? (PAWF!)
yes,
I realize this.
thats why I'd like to be able to use routable affressses on the wireless
side. this way, if it traces back, it will go all the way to the
offending
machine and I will appear as only a link in the chanin (this may require
agreements with cox.com and a few others to limit liability issues).

it might not be a bad idea if some security could be implimented to
detect
unusual activity and lock out the offending MAC address (thus preventing
repeat
problems be preventing that network interface from reconnecting with a
new
DHCP assigned address). That appears very simple on the surface and may
require
a lot of filling in on the details to really make it workable.

Technomage