Did I miss something?

Author: Jim
Subject: Did I miss something?
I haven't heard about George leaving the state with a trail of troopers
following him. If it is true, it is a loss to PLUG and a big loss for the
GCC meetings.

As far as a syllabus for PLUG newbie classes, I think we need to consider the
target audience. Then we can develop a class that is specifically targeted
to that audience. A small business user is different from a college student,
whi is different from a home user. They should probably have separate sylabi
(sp?).

Security would obviously be a smaller issue to newbies, but should be
addressed in its own class.