Just in case you use IE...

Author: Mark Berkwitt
Subject: Just in case you use IE...
So here I am with a dual boot using Linux and W2K.
I use W2K with Outlook 2000 as my default email client and Outlook express
as a multi-account email client and as my default news client and ie5.5. I
just set up my brother's older pc using win98 and the same clients as me.
Ok, better late than never.
Which browser, email and news clients can I use and which are
1. the easiest for newbies
2. the best for more advanced users
or should I post this as a new thread?