OT: Photo Radar

Author: Victor Odhner
Subject: OT: Photo Radar
Kevin Buettner wrote:
> I propose that the initial message be posted to
> the plug-discuss list with the followup set to
> plug-off-topic. That way everyone can see the
> initial question, and can (perhaps temporarily)
> subscribe to the off-topic list if they're
> interested in participating in the discussion.

I'd vote to just go to the off-topic to begin with.
If you sort your lists to separate folders, you
can read or ignore the OT stuff. Problem is that
people will reply in-place, by mistake, and then
there's no stopping it.

> Perhaps the mailing list software
> could be hacked to recognize OT in the subject
> line and change the Reply-To: header automagically.

Cool idea. But you'd want to duplicate the message
to the OT list. And you'd want to add a header
on the message, to make sure people were warned
where their replies would go! ;-)

(Should we take this discussion to the OT list?)

Vic