OT: PhoenixDSL / Phoenix Networks

Author: AlanDayleyalandd@consultpros.com
Subject: OT: PhoenixDSL / Phoenix Networks
Yes, PhoenixDSL is the online name for Phoenix Networks. And yes, they
evidently have cut off the newsgroups you mention. And yes, it is now
impossible to get to a human on the support lines because everyone is
calling them to complain.

I know this because I am one customer and I called last night, twice, but
still never got to a human.

Alan