New business startup help/suggestions/info needed

Author: Shawn T. Rutledge
Subject: New business startup help/suggestions/info needed
On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 03:15:14PM -0400, wrote:
> Honey Bears - CHOPPED not sliced. Way too much sauce.

Well I don't like it either, but some people think it's "real" BBQ.

> Never been to El Paso, but it looks kinda expensive.

It's not. Pulled pork or brisket, $7-$9 range. It's BBQd plain and
you put your own sauce on; there are 3 to choose from. The branding
iron sauce is excellent if you like it a little hot.

> I've never been to JQ's. Where is it?

Hayden & Indian Bend, Scottsdale. It's a little cheaper than EP,
and a little better too.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud