DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Author: Doug Winterburn
Subject: DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?
Does Phoenix Networks provide DNS services for your domain including MX
records and backup spooling of email in case your home mail server goes
down?

Thanks,

-Doug Winterburn

From: Rod Roark <>
Subject: Re: DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:59:53 -0700
I'll second the recommendation for Phoenix Networks. It's worked well
for me (208K SDSL via Rhythms) and I really like the static IP and lack
of restrictions.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/