speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband

Author: TimWeaverTim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Subject: speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband
I remember talking to speedchoice on MANY occasions since last September
regarding new installs...they keep taking my name and blowing me off..."oh,
we'll call when we start up again". Haven't heard diddly from them.

Stuff 'em.

Tim

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." --Albert Einstein

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious application of
high explosives" - some old EOD guy